Thu, Apr 29|
Inclusion is an action word. In this workshop participants will practice identifying when people are feeling excluded. Apply a conversational model to create more inclusion. Reflect on their own teams, families, and organizations to identify where they can check in and provide support.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2021, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
About the event
Inclusion is a practice. This workshop allows participants to connect with the pain of exclusion. Practice using a framework to identify where their teams, families, and/or organizations are with creating the feeling of inclusion. The workshop introduces a conversational model to practice checking in, using reflective listening skills, and providing support to individual to support their feeling of inclusion. Lastly participant reflect and act upon the knowledge, skills, and practice experienced in this workshop.
- Connect with the feeling of exclusion
- Develop your Inclusion Spidey-Sense
- Identify your role as an inclusive leader
- Use a framework for inclusion to notice where your people are at
- Identify who needs support and why
- Practice having conversations to address situations and interactions that aren’t inclusive
- Reflect and and take action