Time & Location
About the Event
This customizable course helps participants recognize, address, and build the relationships necessary for inclusion.
Leaders are best positioned to create inclusion. Leaders in the workplace, home, or community have the most influence on a member's feeling of inclusion.
Practicing inclusion provides a framework for inclusion, helping participants notice and develop their "Spidey Sense" to the language and behaviors of exclusion.
The workshops provides many opportunities to practice these skills of inclusion, reflect, and take action to practice inclusion effectively.
- Connect with the feeling of exclusion
- Develop your Inclusion Spidey-Sense
- Identify your role as an inclusive leader
- Use a framework for inclusion to notice where your people are at
- Identify who needs support and why
- Practice having conversations to address situations and interactions that aren’t inclusive
- Reflect and and take action